Since graduating from the D’Arcy Lane Institute of Massage Therapy (now TriOS) in 2005, I have been committed to providing evidence informed care that is based on the individual needs of each client and encourages health and wellness as a lifestyle.
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to work with various healthcare professionals and have established a collaborative network with other naturopaths, registered massage therapists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, osteopaths, and doctors throughout the city of London, Ontario.
I feel fortunate to have worked with so many clients and clinicians over the years and am grateful for the experiences that I have gained. I am dedicated to continuing to provide massage therapy treatments with the utmost professionalism, empathy, and quality of care.
Personal and Professional Highlights Include:
- Registered and good standing member; College of Massage Therapists of Ontario and Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario
- Instructor, and Outreach Coordinator & Supervisor; Westervelt College (formerly Medix School of Massage Therapy)
- Recipient of the 2005 D’Arcy Lane Award of Excellence
- Recipient of the 2015 LKA Award of Excellence
- ReForest London Volunteer and Recipient of 2016 ‘Tree Hero’ Award