As naturopathic doctors, we are able to run conventional testing, such as:
- thorough thyroid testing (Free T3, Free T4, TSH and Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPO))
- hormone testing (LH, FSH, Progesterone, Estrogen, Testosterone, DHEA-S, HCG, prolactin)
- nutrient status (vitamin D, Vitamin B12, folic acid, iron/ferritin ascorbic acid, cortisol, zinc)
- cardiovascular markers (Creatine Kinase, CK-MB, complete cholesterol including HDL, LDL and triglycerides, hs-CRP)
- celiac testing (Transglutaminase IgA AB, Deamidated Gliadin IGA, Deamidated Gliadin IgG, Total IgA)
- metabolic testing (fasting blood sugar – glucose, fasting insulin, HbA1c, GGT, SHBG, CRP-hs)
- inflammation (albumin, CBC, CRP-hs, ESR, ferritin, fibrinogen)
- adrenal function (cortisol AM, cortisol PM, DHEA-S, testosterone)
- liver function (ALT, AST, bilirubin, GGT, LDH)
- kidney function (creatinine, urea, urinalysis, creatinine clearance)
- complete blood count (hemoglobin, hematocrit, RBC, MCV, MCHC, MCH, RDW, WBC & differential, platelet count)
- and more!
For more information on the labs we use see Lifelabs and Dynacare.