Dr. Katrina Kuzma (Malcomson) ND is a Naturopathic Doctor at Whole Health Naturopathic Clinic. Prior to joining the Clinic, she owned Thrive Holistic. She graduated from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in 2011 and is a licensed and registered member of the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO). Prior to her Naturopathic medical training, she received a Bachelor of Medical Science from Western University. She is a member of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND) and the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND).
Dr. Katrina is passionate about educating her patients about their bodies so they can make empowered informed decisions. This caring therapeutic partnership helps patients reach their health goals.
Dr. Katrina uses a variety of assessment tools to help identify underlying imbalances. Some of these include physical exams, standard blood tests, food sensitivity testing, comprehensive stool testing, breath testing (SIBO), salivary, and urine hormone testing.
Dr. Katrina creates a personalized treatment plan that uses a combination of nutritional and lifestyle counseling, herbal medicine, vitamin and mineral therapy, homeopathy and acupuncture.
Dr. Katrina continually attends conferences and webinars in order to stay on top of the latest medical research and has experience with:
- digestive concerns: IBS, IBD, constipation, diarrhea, candida, SIBO
- autoimmune diseases: rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, MS, ulcerative colitis
- skin conditions- eczema, psoriasis, acne
- allergies, asthma, migraines
- diabetes, high cholesterol
- mental health- stress, anxiety, depression
- hormone imbalances: hypothyroidism, menopause, PMS
- infertility, prenatal and postnatal care, pediatrics
- weight loss
- and many more
Dr. Katrina has been a part of many people’s journey to optimal wellness and she can’t wait to be a part of yours.